Customers Find Expanded Options for Custom Kitchen and Bath Design
Legacy Marble & Granite, the premier custom countertop supplier serving the greater Northwest Ohio region, announced the arrival of an exciting array of bespoke quartz options designed to complement trending choices in home design.
While many customers are eager to add natural stone countertops to their homes, quartz often provides additional choices that mimic the look of marble or granite in an equally durable surface. By expanding their catalog of personally curated quartz slabs, Legacy is able to cater to the desires and demands of their growing client base.
New Quartz Options Include:
- Liberty Gold: Find a touch of warm natural light in its softly veined surface that will create a cozier kitchen featuring white cabinetry and luxurious wood flooring.
- Washington: A rich gray surface lightly veined with hints of blue and darker hues ready to lend an added depth of style to any room while giving the countertop a sense of life.
- Rocky Mountain: The lightly speckled cool gray surface provides a consistent appearance for large format countertops while minimizing distractions from bold inclusions. Homeowners will love its trending look and easy care.
Why Customers Choose Quartz Countertops from Legacy Marble & Granite.
When homeowners are searching for a countertop that resists stains, chips, and cracks, and will last the lifetime of a kitchen or bath, quartz meets or exceeds all expectations. Modern manufacturing techniques ensure that each slab of quartz features unique characteristics, lending a natural appearance to the completed project.
Clients searching for the perfect countertop for their project find singular choices in quartz and natural stone at Legacy Marble & Granite. The owner personally travels across the globe to source their collection. Shoppers are invited to take their time perusing the large collection and are only encouraged to make their final decision when they are confident in their choice.
The showroom includes beautiful examples of quartz combined with examples of modern cabinetry, faucets, tile, and flooring to provide inspiration. Their consultants are experienced in coordinating with designers, contractors, and even family members so that the entire shopping experience is free from stress.
Finally, Legacy is a full-service countertop designer. They source their slabs and provide a memorable and welcoming shopping experience. Each countertop is cut in their own fabrication shop using computer-controlled saws and is cut precisely to match measurements taken at the buyer’s home. Finally, their own team offers complete installation services for the Northwest Ohio area.
The satisfaction of the customer is always their first and foremost goal.
Contact Legacy Marble & Granite for More Information
Learn more about the complete quartz inventory offered at Legacy Marble & Granite by contacting the owner.
- Phone: (419) 664-3319
- Website: https://www.legacymarbleandgranite.com
- Address: 235 Stanford Parkway, Findlay, OH
- Showroom Hours: Monday, Thursday, and Friday: 9 am-4 pm, Tuesday and Wednesday: 9 am-7 pm, Saturday: 10 am-12 pm
Legacy Marble & Granite continues to cater to clients searching for custom countertops in the communities of Toledo, Perrysburg, Bowling Green, Marion, Lima, Ottawa, Catawba, Port Clinton, Sandusky, Upper Sandusky, and Clinton, Ohio.